Dear Bike Lovers of NZ, the workshop and the retail shop are now open under level 2.
Contact Register & Sanitisation
- We will be maintaining online and offline contact registers for people who enter the store.
- You can scan a QR code with your phone or sign in with pen and paper.
- Sanitiser is available at the side entrance and counter.
- We will be cleaning common touch surfaces including Eftpos regularly.
- Don't visit if you are unwell.
- If it makes you more comfortable, you are welcome to wear your covid-19 mask while in our shop.
- All workshop services are available. We are VERY busy so please expect some delays while we clear the backlog of jobs.
- We will receive and check in your bike at a contactless drop off point by the side entrance.
- All bikes will be washed by us prior to them entering the workshop (no extra charge)
- We can now use eftpos or you may take the invoice home to pay online (fully contactless).
- Please remember the workshop area is restricted to staff only.
Showroom & Retail Area
- The retail area in the physical store is open, with distancing restrictions.
- Although spacious inside, if we already have a few customer groups inside you may be asked to wait outside under the shelter until someone else exits.
- Eftpos is available and the machine is sanitised regularly.
- Website sales are back to normal although there are delays with some couriers.
- HB Locals can still Click & Collect easily.
- We have thousands of stock items, so they aren't all on the website.
- Phone us at the workshop for a chat about what you need. (06 877 8477)
- If you're a Hawke's Bay local you can collect when your order is ready.
- Other orders will be sent by courier. There may be a fee to cover this.
- Payment for your phone order can be made by credit card over the phone or by paying an emailed invoice using bank transfer.
Any questions please contact us via message on website or email using contact form.
Happy Trails team, be well.