Equipped & Modern eMTB
Haro's Double Peak electric mountain bike is a great option if you're looking for a sporty ride at a very reasonable price. Loaded with the up-to-date features that we expect in 2020, and available in NZ in three frame sizes, the Double Peak will take on a bit of everything - limestone trail rides, road, and easy going off-road tracks.
The new Double Peak I/O has been further improved for 2020. Its updated frame features a new internal battery down-tube and motor-mount for a clean, integrated look. Other features include Shimano's Deore 10-speed 1-by drivetrain and Shimano's STePS 6100 compact mid-motor drive and components, programmed for on-road and light off-road trail use.
- New MY20 DP i/O X6 alloy frame, internal battery, tapered head tube
- Suntour XCM-34 Boost fork, 100mm travel w/ 15mm thru-axle
- Shimano STePS E6100 Drive unit & components
- 250 Watts, 60Nm w/ new Darfon internal 504wh battery
- Shimano Deore 6000 10-spd Shadow Plus rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore 10-spd, 11-42T Cassette
- New Samox crankarms w/ Shimano 38T chainring
- Shimano MT-201 hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm / 160mm rotors
- Sturdy chainstay-mounted kickstand