The brand new 2020 Moustache Game 10 is the pinnacle of eMTB Enduro performance with a new frame design, Bosch Performance Line CX motor, integrated 625Wh PowerTube battery and 160mm of travel front and rear.
The Game 10 features 29” wheels throughout the range to keep momentum through the roughest of terrain. Shimano 4 piston brakes, 12-speed drivetrains and cutting edge geometry round out the Game package.
The new 160mm frame, with integrated Bosch PowerTube battery, offers improved suspension kinematics, better weight distribution and optimised cable routing for better shifting performance and lower maintenance.
The new 2020 Moustache Game 10 is equipped with 27.5+ and 29″ compatibility without affecting the geometry via a flip chip in the bike’s linkage. The Game 10 is available in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL), meaning riders of all sizes can enjoy Moustache’s finest Enduro offering to date.
NEW BOSCH MOTOR AND BATTERY
The new Generation Bosch Performance Line CX is the most powerful motor in Bosch’s range and is designed to offer intuitive power delivery on the trail, giving you the right amount of power for every situation.
The compact and light unit has minimal resistance while pedalling and is incredibly efficient, meaning more time on the singletrack between charges!
Also including the new Bosch Fast Charger – The Fast Charger is currently the fastest eBike charger in its class and will recharge the eBike battery in the shortest possible time.
Is it time to take your riding to the next level? If the answer is yes, it’s time to throw your leg over the Game 10.
Key benefits of the Game 10:
- Shimano’s all-new XTR Drivetrain is the pinnacle of shifting performance
- Just_Moustache Carbon Wheels combine amazing ride feel with unparalleled durability
- Just_Moustache Carbon Handle Bars reduce arm fatigue through proprietary dampening technology
- The Bosch Kiox Display is the ultimate in mountain bike display units, with a protected head unit and fantastic lever ergonomics
- Bosch’s 6A Fast Charger means you can ride more by charging all Bosch batteries approximately 30 percent faster
- As ridden by World and Olympic Champion Julien Absalon
- Tested in the world-class Queenstown Bike Park and surrounds