With its refined aluminium frame and brand new Bosch Performance CX line motor equipped with a 625Wh PowerTube battery, the 2020 Moustache Wide 4 is at the forefront of eMTB technology.
Sporting 120mm of travel front and rear, 27.5+ tyres, 12 speed drivetrains and powerful Shimano brakes, the Samedi 27 Wide 4 is ready to roll straight out of the box onto your favourite trails.
The 2020 Moustache Wide 4 features the new Moustache Magic Grip Control shock. This shock features 2 pedalling platforms and rebound damping, allowing the rider to fine tune the shock’s feel to their terrain and riding style. The new shock is matched with 120mm travel forks throughout the range, providing a balanced overall ride feel.
The finishing touches across the Wide range show this truly is the trail rider’s eBike, with size-specific dropper post lengths and sturdy Maxxis rubber specced throughout the range.
NEW BOSCH MOTOR AND BATTERY
The new Bosch Performance Line CX system features 75Nm of torque, faster responses to pedalling and a reduction in weight and size. This is matched with the elegant new PowerTube battery, which features enhanced cooling technology to keep you riding for longer.
Key benefits of the Wide 4:
- The all-new 6061 T4-T6 frame provides the perfect amount of stiffness for a snappy and responsive ride
- Bosch’s Gen 4 Performance CX Drive Unit is efficient, intuitive and nearly silent
- RockShox’s Recon TK Fork provides front end stiffness and control
- Sram’s SX Eagle 12spd Drivetrain means you’ll have the right gear for every situation
- Moustache’s Magic Grip Control Rear Shock blends comfort, control, and efficiency in all situations