Full Face Fiberglass Helmet | Free Shipping
Premium design, value for money full face fiberglass enduro helmets are highly recommended to prevent injury.
The GF Project 23 offers many of the key features of the Carbon model but with a Glass Fibre shell, including SERT our rotational force management foam, the sheers on impact to reduce the possibility of brain injury.
3 years in development and countless prototypes later the Project 23 will provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
With 23 air vents and a quick release liner easily released for washing, the 7iDP Project 23 design represents the most ventilated full face fiberglass shell helmet on the market.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow
- S.E.R.T slip plane system reduces impacts causing C.T.E
- The most ventilated full-face hardshell helmet on the market
- Fibreglass shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows the visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim to protect fibreglass helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- Weight size L: 1010 Grams.
7iDP - Seven Intelligent Design Protection - is a mountain bike and off-road specific brand that develops category-leading off-road protective gear in conjunction with some of the world's top pro riders.
This helmet complies to all CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 safety standards.
CE ( Europe)
ASNZ ( Australia/New Zealand)
ASTM 1952 (Frontal Impact Test)
Learn more about the 7iDP Project 23 helmets in this video interview