Easy riding, Easy Entry
This is a nice ebike from Del Sol with loads of the features we look for in a quality ebike, specifically a lower step-through frame, mid mount motor (Shimano), 27.5 wheels that are great for the street or limestone paths, and a comfortable upright position.
Currently available in NZ in this lovely cyan blue in a 14 inch frame (small) or 17 (medium). If you're not into the blue, this Lxi Flow ebike also comes in grey, and the same frame sizes.
If you're a taller person there are Del Sol Flow models in medium and large frames, in black, but these have the higher cross bar, so they don't have the easy entry frame of this model. The other spec is the same.
If you're looking around the same price point but want something sportier, have a look at the Haro Double Peak e-Mountain Bike which is also available in a small, medium and large.
LXI FLOW IO
LXI Flow i/O 6061 alloy comfort frame with full-integrated battery downtube. Easy rolling 27.5" tires, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, suspension seat post and an adjustable angle stem team up with a powerful Shimano E5000 mid-motor powerplant. The system utilizes a 36v 504w LI-ION battery and delivers an estimated 30+ miles of range. Full recharge time is just 4 hours.
- Alloy Mid-Motor Comfort frame that's designed for easy rolling 27.7" tires with external battery and internally routed cables
- SR Suntour suspension fork with 63mm travel and lockout function
- Shimano Acera rear derailleur with 9-speed Rapidfire Plus shifter
- Shimano STEPS 250w Mid Motor, external 504Wh battery
- Satori alloy riser handlebar, Satori adjustable a-head stem
- Alloy Suspension seat post with 40mm of travel
- Double-Wall alloy rims with 14g spokes, Shimano hubs and Kenda Kwick 27.5 x 2.2" tires
- Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc
- Many extras: Bolt-on alloy rear rack, Full-Coverage fenders and a lighting system