Anyone who knows us at Revolution Bikes also knows we're not usually a fan of the hardtail mountain bike, but this one really caught our eye.
It's only available in an adult size small, which is to say a 16" frame, which is to say it suits from your big 10 year olds to your small adults.
Nice grippy plus size comfortable tires, good brakes, and modern 1x10 gears, says the boss, who has picked this as a certain winner in the 2020 bike world.
The Double Peak Comp Plus features a lightweight X6 series alloy boost frame with internal head tube, a Suntour XCM suspension fork with 100mm of travel, and Kenda Havoc 27.5 Plus tires for an ultra compliant ride. The "DP" Comp Plus features a Shimano Deore 10 speed drive train with an FSA Comet 1X Boost crankset equipped with a 30-tooth chainring, and a new Shimano M201 Hydraulic disc brake set. The wider Plus size tires provide a sure footed and comfortable ride, which make the "DP" Plus Comp the perfect companion for fun rides and trail adventures.
- New Double Peak 27.5" Plus X6 alloy Boost frame w/ internal routing
- Suntour XCM NLO 100mm travel fork w/ HLO & Rebound damping
- FSA Comet Modular 1x Boost crankset, 30T Crmo Chainring
- Shimano Deore 6000 rear derailleur & shifter
- Shimano Deore 10-spd 11-42T cassette
- Shimano Hubs, Boost rear, Center Lock
- Pivit alloy Light, 25mm riser handlebar
- WTB Werewolf grips and Volt Sport saddle
- XD-127 Disc alloy DW, 32mm wide rims
- New Shimano MT-201 hydraulic disc brakeset. Center Lock
- New Kenda Booster 27.5x2.6" tires