Aspirational. Potential, Realized.
The Shuttle redefined electric assist mountain biking. Sleek, lightweight, capable, beautifully crafted, with the motor and battery seamlessly integrated into its design, the Shuttle ushered in a whole new way of riding. Now, the redesigned Shuttle has the juice to take your riding even further. A sophisticated carbon fiber chassis houses an equally sophisticated Shimano EP8 drive unit and a massive 726 Wh battery. Progressive geometry, highly evolved dw-link suspension and a brawny Fox fork offer unmatched suspension performance and handling. The Shuttle has the power to take you where you dream of going and give you the ride of your life getting there and back.
- Lighter, more efficient, and more powerful Shimano EP8 Drive Unit
- Metric Fox Float X shock, 140mm travel, dw-link suspension
- 726 W/hr. battery standard; 635 W/hr. and 508 W/hr. battery compatibility.
- 2 bolt removal battery system
- Ergonomic power button and charging port design cleanly integrated with the Pivot Cable Port System
- Aggressive geometry for no holds barred enduro performance
- 160mm-travel Fox 36 fork provides best in class eMTB steering precision and performance
- High grip Maxxis Assegai tire front and Minion DHRII rear for the ultimate in traction and control
- Full-carbon frame constructed with top-shelf carbon fiber material utilizing Pivot's proprietary molding technology
- Fits riders between 5'3" and 6'7"
Yes - We Know Pivot!
Pivot is our #1 favourite mountain bike brand here at Revolution Bikes. As ridden by ourselves - Hilton is on his second Pivot - having just come off the Mach 5.5 for several years he's now on a new [pink] Pivot Shadowcat. And Claire has clocked up over 3,000kms on her Shuttle Team XTR V3 eMTB in the last 12 months!
Say's Hilton: "These bikes are unbelievable. Have to be ridden to understand. Super light and poppy, true Pivot style. Worth the investment hands down, you won't be disappointed! Might be one of the best decisions you will make for summer."
Why Pivot? Because someone has to stock the best, and dentists need bikes too! It's our honest-to-goodness belief that Pivot represents the absolute pinnacle top tier of modern MTB performance and design. It's all in the frame design...
If you have any questions at all about riding a Pivot, please get in touch with our team at Revolution Bikes 06 8778477.
Pivot Shuttle Ride SLX/XT eMTB Specification
|REAR SHOCK||Fox Performance Float X|
|FORK||Fox Performance E-MTB 36 29", 44mm offset, GRIP - 160mm|
|HEADSET||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge|
|REAR DER||Shimano XT M8100 SGS 12-Speed|
|SHIFTER||Shimano SLX M7100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed|
|BRAKES||Shimano SLX M7120 4-piston|
|CRANKSET||Shimano EM600 E-MTB 34t|
|DRIVEUNIT||Shimano Steps DU-EP800|
|HANDLEBAR||Phoenix Race Low Rise Aluminum|
|GRIPS||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|STEM||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|SEATPOST||KS Rage-i Series 125mm (SM), 150mm (MD-LG), 170mm (XL)|
|SADDLE||Pivot Pro E-Bike|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Deore M6100 10-51t|
|WHEELS||DT Swiss EB 1535, 30mm - 29" 15x110 F/12x157 R|
|TIRES||Maxxis Assegai DHF 29" x 2.5" TR, EXO+, 3C Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" TR, MAXXTERRA, EXO+, 3C|
|ROTOR||Galfer Rotor 203mm Galfer Rotor 180mm|
|CHAIN||Shimano Deore CN-M6100 12 Speed|