Designed to handle all you can throw at them from the biggest gaps to the most technical uphill sections. Ergonomically designed to reduce ‘crank strikes’ during technical climbs as well as big downhill descents .
Natural feeling Q factor for better ankle clearance and reduced knee hip and lower back strain. FORX’s range of custom cranks cover all rider sizes and experience levels.
Our cranks have a lively and strong feel for riding confidence in all conditions.
This crank model is solely designed for Specialized SL M30 1.1 motor LEVO SL, KENEVO SL E-bikes.
CNC machined 7075 series aluminium crank arms with a strong stiff and bulletproof feel in 160mm great for technical climbs and smashing laps at the park.
- Reduce rock & pedal strikes. Making technical rides easier.
- Ergonomically designed
- 160mm Smaller spinning circle, spinning at a higher cadence, better motor efficiency
- Less stresses & strain on hips, knees ,lower back & ankles.
- Designed, tested & developed in the mountains of Queenstown, New Zealand.
- CNC aircraft grade 7075 aluminium
- Hard anodised midnight black
- 229g per crank arm
After initially offering a single e-bike crank to suit isis axles/splines, we have now produced four different offsets to suit Specialized SL, TQ, Brose/Yamaha, and Bosch motors.
This 160mm crank model has a 183mm narrow Q factor.
Materials: FORX cranks are made from 7075 aircraft grade aluminium.
Compatibility: Self extraction technology allows our cranks to be installed or removed in minutes.