Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Adjustable Spanner Wrench
Certain cup-and-cone bottom brackets, Mavic hubs, and more all can be adjusted properly with our adjustable pin spanner. The 2.3mm and 2.8mm pins are interchangeable and the pin spacing can be adjusted anywhere from 10mm to 50mm.
- Material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- Pins: black finish
- Entirely hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- Double plastic dipped handles
- The 2.3 and 2.8 mm pins are interchangeable, the distance between them is adjustable. The biggest difference between the pins is 50 mm open and 10 mm closed.