Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
- Easy to use
- Tool is used to restore or prepare the surface of bottom bracket shell
- Magnetic handle eases assembly of the tool
- Ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
Precision manufactured tool
Reamer frame guide BSA 1699.4BSA with tool 1699.5/4P
The set contains:
- Reamer’s magnetic handle 1695.1/4BI or 1695.1/4BIUS
- Reamer body 1699.2/4
- Reamer 1699.1
- Reamer frame guide BSA 1699.4BSA with tool 1699.5/4P