Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Unior Bottom Bracket Tapping Tool BSA 1.3/8 x 24 TPI
- Ideal tool for fixing bottom bracket threads on the frame or removes excess paint or dirt from threads
- Magnetic handle eases assembly of the tool
- Ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- BSA standard - left & right thread tap 1.3/8 × 24 TPI
The set contains:
- Reamer’s magnetic handle 1695.1/4BI or 1695.1/4BIUS
- Reamer holder for 1697.2/4
- Left & right tap BSA 1.3/8 × 24 TPI