Master Kit is a big brother to our popular Pro Kit, designed and tested by the professional mechanics for the professional mechanics. Thoroughlythoughtout layout with extremely durable tool pockets and SOS foam traysfor practical and secure organization of your tools. Pockets are sized on the dimensions of our tools, while the foam cutouts are a perfect match for them. Personalization of the case is possible with additional pockets and modular storage space in the bottom part of the case. Tool case also features wheels and retractable handle for easy transportation and is also perfect for air travel. We picked 94 pieces of our tools for thisportable set that will suit your needs – no matter if you`re a shop, mobile, team or demanding homemechanic.
- The toolbox is designed especially for bike tools; it’s made of heavy duty plastic and is waterproof and dustproof.
- Flaps in the lid can be closed tightly with the Velcro straps; when closed, they also secure the tools in place. Open flaps and inner part of the lid are equipped with 44 individual pockets to carry your tools. The biggest pockets can take our T-handle hexes up to size 10, and a special small pockets can securely hold L-shaped hex down to size 1.5 or similar small tools, so nothing ever gets lost.
- Two side tool trays with cut out SOS foam, dimensions 280 mm × 250 mm, will keep your tools in place. When not in use the trays are stored in the case, when working the trays can be fixed on the side of the case, enabling you to have all of the tools always at hand and more space on the table for other items. Side trays are built with metal chassis for stability and strength.
- Additional SOS foam tray for tools storage (dimensions 385 mm × 280 mm) at the bottom of the case.
- Small parts organizer with three compartments and modular parts to build up to 21 compartments
- Additional space for spare parts and/or lubes.
- Fully equipped tool case with 94 pieces of carefully selected high-quality Unior tools
- Wheels and retractable handle with safety latch for easy transportation
- The pockets are sewed together with durable nylon thread
- Left and right SOS foam tray (280 mm × 250 mm) with tools cutouts and metal bottom that hooks on the edge of the case.
- SOS foam tray (385 mm × 280 mm) at the bottom of the case with cutouts for bigger tools
- Foam cutouts feature laser engraved names/codes of the tools
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with IP67 certificate
- Watertight seal around lid
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Easy to open/close double throw latches
- Load tested soft grip handle
- Robust case from heavy-duty composite
- Corrosion free nylon pins
- Option to lock the case with a padlock (not included)
- Aluminum divider at the bottom of the tool case to keep your tools organized
- Flaps neatly close into the lid of the tool case
- The lid can carry T handle hexes up to size 10
- Special safety tight pockets to hold small tools
- 44 pockets in total, three SOS foam trays that can fit 50 or more tools, small parts organizer