Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Version 2.0 of our Pro truing stand
An evolution born from collaboration with professional mechanics.We redesigned many of its features. The base has been made stronger for improved precision and we also added conical one-size-fits-all magnetic thru-axles adapters that can be stored anywhere on the base. The arms have been made longer to accommodate 29+ wheels better and the calipers widened accordingly.Threads, springs and bearings were all revised resulting in smoother operation plus less frequent calibration. Additionally, we include white high-gloss stickers you can apply to the base and caliper arm to improve background contrast, making it easier than ever to use.
Here is a full list of the improvements.
- Stronger base for improved precision
- Longer and redesigned upright arms for improved clearance of 29+ wheels and truing precision
- Wider calipers for increased clearance of 29+ wheels
- Accommodates wider axles, works with through axle hubs up to 197mm width (include the use of adapters). Max. arm opening 230mm (without the use of adapters).
- New bearings on the upright arm adjust axle are spring loaded for improved precision and reduced frequency of calibration
- Redesigned caliper tips for easier radial truing
- Revised threads and springs for smoother operation
- 8mm bench mount holes at the bottom, 268 mm center to center
- Slicker design, all black
- Comes with conical magnetic through axle adapters – one size fits all (12, 15 and 20). The adapters are now magnetic and can be affixed anywhere on the base. Features a bolt for more permanent fix on the upright arms.
- Includes white high gloss stickers, covering the base and caliper arm, for improved background contrast (stickers are not preapplied)
- Accepts wheels from 16 to 29+ inch with or without tire.
- Supports solid, quick release and through axle hubs
- Through axle hubs are supported with use of the adapters (included with truing stand)
- One pair of through axle adapters support all sizes of through axles
Standard features (same as before):
- The geometry of the callipers enables a simultaneous axial control for accurate truing of the rim.
- The calipers have plastic coated tips to prevent scratching the rim.
- The upright arms position can be adjusted with an upright adjustment knob to fit the axle width. The caliper arm position can be adjusted to fit the wheel radius and the caliper tip distance can be adjusted to fit the rim width.
- When changing the wheel, the spring loaded upright arms and the caliper arm can be quickly pulled away, automatically springing back to a set position when inserting a new wheel. This enables faster truing several same size wheels.