Low cost single bottle carrier with NEW Italian-made cage. Featuring 60% more cage grip force than original model!
- Single bottle system neatly tucks one bottle behind your saddle for easy access to hydration
- Perfect location for an extra bottle when taking on longer training rides or Century rides
- NEW upgraded Italian-made, XENON cages increase cage grip force by 60% over original model
- Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike
- Carry repair kit with XLAB MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER
- Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers
- Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility
- No trouble getting on and off the bike. The low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle
- Adjust bottle height by up to 1” to perfectly position to your comfort level
- Worry-free bottle security
- High-gripping XENON cages tout an 8lbs grip force (approx) – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention
- Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration
- Easy storage upgrades readily available
- Add an XLAB MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER – a compact storage bracket that sleekly mounts behind the cage!
- MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER easily carries a clincher repair kit – tube, tire levers, XLAB AIR STRIKE CO2 Cartridges and XLAB inflator. It can also carry a full tubular setup including tubular tire and inflating foam sealant.
1 Cage Mount and 1 XENON Cage
Color: Black mounting bracket with black cage
Material: Proprietary composite mount. Nylon composite cages.
Cage Grip Force: 8lbs (3.6 kg) approx