The newest addition to the Gravel King Family is also available with increased puncture resistance, thanks to Panaracers ProTite Plus technology.
Extra Building on the success of the GravelKing Slick Plus and the GravelKing SK Plus, both industry leading tyres in the gravel category. Panaracer has developed the next generation of the gravel tyres in the GravelKing Semi Slick Plus.
Designed as a dryer condition or race day ready and fast rolling tyre, the Semi Slick is made for those riders who want to go fast while maintaining great control, traction and climbing prowess.
The Semi Slick Plus features an all new tread pattern consisting of a smooth diamond pattern centre with more aggressive side lugs.
This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 120 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer’s proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound.
Note: 28c is not Tubeless compatible and must be run using tubes.
- Tubeless Compatible (Up to 60psi)
- ZSG Advance Compound
- AX-Alpha Advanced Alpha Extra Cord
- Anti-Flat Casing
- Bead: Folding
- Weight: 330g - 380g
- Colours: Black/Black, Black/Brown
- Made in Japan
- NEW ProTite Shield Plus: Ultra-strong reinforcing material is wrapped around the whole tyre with nylon taffeta lining the treads to provide added protection against side cuts as well as punctures from dented rims or piercings.
- ZSG Natural Compound: Our own very low rolling resistance as the premium compound. Its enhanced wear resistance makes it perfect for a long lasting training tyre with an excellent ride.
- AX-Alpha - Advanced Alpha Extra Cord: AX technology uses extremely narrow cord which is weaved at a super high density into the casing for lightness and flexibility. This increased density improves resistance to cuts and abrasions.